Sunday, March 23, 2014

Introduction/Index: Uyghur

During the spring 2014 semester at East Stroudsburg University I will be exploring the Uyghur culture. I will keep up on posts about their lives so I can understand them better and how they live. I intend on learning a vast amount of information and I look forward to sharing it with my classmates and everyone else of interest. I believe this blog will be a resourceful way to connect with this culture. It is important to take other peoples lives into consideration and see how other people live compared to ourselves. I highly encourage you to keep up with my journey and learn more about a culture you may not be so familiar with. Below is an index of what topics I will be covering in my blog. Take a look! 
(None of the pictures are mine, i did not take these)

No comments:

Post a Comment